Thursday, July 31

I got stuck in traffic.....

So Tuesday night Sophie's cold jumped from her to her Daddy to me. The second I closed my eyes to sleep I started coughing and my nose instantly plugged up. I didn't have any cold medicine, so I had to tough it out by propping my head up with pillows which about broke my neck.
I decided in my sleep deprived delusion to come on downstairs and catch up on some blogging. The only problem with that was that when I did, I got stuck in blogger traffic. Apparently all of my favorite blogs have a million fans who also like to catch up in the middle of the night.
After the third---high traffic ---request for blog denied--- I turned off the computer.
Yesterday I took a good old Claritan D and chucked the other weight loss inducing drug for a shot of easy breathing. The claritan gave me a frantic amount of energy so I managed to clean my house, although the fumes from the pine sol made my throat feel like I was swallowing razor blades.
Good times.
When Sophie came home from Grammy and Papa's we each loaded up on some night time cold medicine and hunkered down for a long summer sleep. Ahhhhh. Even though I woke up this morning in the same condition as yesterday, it's a lot easier to handle with a bunch of hours of sleep under my belt.
So, maybe this is payback for my perfect Wednesday that I shamelessly bragged about. At least my house is clean.
Has anyone else ever had trouble getting to their favorite blogs?

4 comments:

my2boyz said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! no I have never been stuck in bloggy land traffic and I don't want to!

Missy said...

Usually when I am having trouble, it is my crazy Internet connection's fault. I try everything to get web sites to load with no avail, then a few hours later, they are working fine. It is so irritating.

Cecily R said...

I don't think I've ever gotten that message. Maybe THAT'S why sometimes my computer just decides to quit...I'm stuck in blog traffic!! It all makes sense now!

Helene said...

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well. Hopefully you're doing better now!

I had a huge problem getting on Blogger I think it was on Friday. That's the first time it ever happened to me though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!