Monday, July 7

Would you throw 3 one-dollar bills in the trash?

Well, that's exactly what I did when I had to toss a whole pineapple that sat on my counter and rotted. Throwing money in the garbage was the first thing that popped in my head.

Wow. I got old. crap.


Here's another little tidbit about me while I'm at it--my husband is in sales so around here it's feast or famine. In times of feast I take complete advantage and totally stock up on everything non-perishable and/or freezable--just to make sure we are covered in times of famine.



Yeah, were covered.
I love Sophie's new fascination with silly faces.


3 comments:

kay said...

hahahahahaha!! not just the fact that you are stocked with band-aids in case of world famine but sophie just makes me laugh!!!

AutoSysGene said...

Good gravy, if you get owwies you're set!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

way to go stocking up on the basics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!