Thursday, July 17

Otter Pops or Fla-Vor-Ice?

Cecily just reminded me of a part of my freezer I forgot to photograph when she mentioned the Otter Pops that her household enjoys:

In addition to the sugar-free and Dora Popsicles, we always keep an unlimited supply of Fla-Vor-Ice which we affectionately call Freezie Pops. I can fit a case in at a time in this space instead of the ice cube trays the freezer was designed for and always have a back-up case in the pantry. Both of these products are owned by the same company and we even have Jel-Sert factory in a neighboring suburb, but we cannot get Otter Pops unless we buy online--which I am about to do! Hooray! (I'm so excited to taste Poncho Punch!)

Now, my question is....which ones does your family eat? Do you eat them at all? Are Popsicles or frozen pops a staple in your home? Only in the summertime?





2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

oh i love Popsicles, and Hate otter pops. but i buy some at the beginning of every summer, and then my kids eat them all in a day, and leave them melting on the floor, and that's the end of the fun! i don't buy anymore for the rest of the summer unless it's an occasion. i guess i'm a mean mom, but finding sticky messes hidden all over. makes me CRANKY!

TUTU Monkey said...

Yummy!!!! Mine is only 2 so we only eat these outside for the reasons posted by crazy mom!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!