Wednesday, July 16

WW: Feast or Famine?

Not so wordless today............

Yep, that's my freezer. Almost the entire door is dedicated to our favorite nighttime treat. (the Dora ones are special for summer time only-in the fall they will be replaced with more sugar-free) Notice there are two boxes of each kind of Popsicle. The lifesaver ones are our favorite. I have tried, tried, and tried to finish what we have before buying more, but just can't do it. I always freak out when we get down to two or God forbid one box-because they might stop making them!?! Who knows. Fear isn't rational, right? Oh, and the veggies and the healthy choice have been in there since um, last October. for real.

Sophie and I have a sugar-free Popsicle every night while we read her bedtime stories. Every night. Seriously. I'm such a child.
Oh, and spellchecker wanted me to capitalize Popsicle. The word Popsicle must be a proper noun and not just a 'thing.' It's proper in this house, that's for sure.

3 comments:

Missy said...

I am intrigued by the fact that Popsicle should be capitalized. No wonder it kept highlighting it in my post from last week (not that I bothered to check why it was highlighting that word, I just ignored it). :)

We do love our popsicles here too. :)

Cecily R said...

In our house it's Otter Pops. We eat them like the world depends on it and can go through a box of 100 in a week. Its pathetic really.

I'm pretty sure you're right about Popsicle being a proper noun. Its a brand. Everything else is just a frozen pop. :)

Laura Marchant said...

THat pic just made me want a popsicle!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!