Straight No Chaser - 12 Days of Christmas
PEANUT BUTTER BALLS: 2 batches ~(188 individual balls-hand rolled)
FUDGE: 1 batch (78 pieces-individually wrapped)
SNICKERDOODLES: 2 batches (8 dozen, individually rolled)
SUGAR COOKIES: 4 batches (half frosted, half plain)
APRICOT SURPRISES: 2 batches
PUMPKIN ROLLS: 8 (that's right 8 since Thanksgiving!)
She was the perfect HSM mascot.
AND, the theater was empty. Blissfully, quietly, and comfortably empty so that my little cheerleader in training could totally enjoy our first official movie together. (We tried once about a year ago with her daddy and she only lasted until the animated portion of Enchanted lasted.)
EVERYTHING was awesome. We ate our treats. We sang the songs. We danced in the aisle! Literally -- because no one else was there! We ran up and down the steps and sat way at the top.
We snuggled and relaxed while we happily enjoyed the final farewell to our fave group of teenagers.
The movie itself? Good old Disney with it's own brand of delightful cheese--that we happen to love. But the MUSIC! It was amazing. And there was tons of it--almost a sort of rock-opera; they literally sang out their HUGE teenage problems. It was soooo cool.
We love all things HSM. And the elves today decided to leave Soph something that says
'We understand how much you love this stuff.'
This is what belief in Santa really looks like!
Sophie said, "Oh great, little tiny candy things."
Linny: Look! There's the Christmas Bear!
Tuck: How do get the bear's paw out?
Sophie: I know! I can put a coin in to send down a gumball and that will push his paw out!
Linny: Hurry Wonder Pets! it's cutting out off his circulation!
Ming Ming: This is searweous!
All: Yeah! His paw is free!
Ming Ming: Wooks wike our work here is done!
Linny: Great Job Wonder Pets and Sophie! This calls for some celery-gumball style!?!
and Ming Ming with Sophie!
We're Wonder Pets and we'll help you!
This concludes the Widloe version of the Wonder Pets. Hope you enjoyed the show. Can you tell the effects of the icky hormones are gone and this mommy is back? whoohoo for feeling good!
Today is the ultimate day of gratitude. All day long we will eat fantastic food, enjoy each others' company, appreciate everything we are thankful for, and try not to burn the house down turkey.
13 Reasons I am grateful today!
3. Christmas lights! I even hang them in my kitchen I love them so much! Hooray it's finally Christmas season!!!!!
4. Holiday decorations and the days spent putting them up. I usually start right after Halloween.
5. The GREATEST family on the planet.
6. PRESENTS! Giving is way more fun! I love to wrap and make pretty bows. This year I got a head-start with Mamarazzi's Favorite Things Swap. This is what 'My Favorite Things' are supposed to look like. Sorry Andrea, I forgot about customs. I'm sure someone had fun unwrapping these-especially the um addiction--I swear it's not what you think!
7. Stockings to hang on the chimney with care. There was a Christmas not so long ago when I was truly scared Santa wouldn't come. Not only did he arrive that year, but we were even able to order these awesome Pottery Barn stockings to hang. I'll never forget how grateful I was that year!
8. Shadow dancing. I swear she comes up with the BEST stuff every time I just let.her.be.
13. Belief in Santa and the anticipation, wonder, awe associated with his arrival while spending time with family and friends--eating, laughing, playing, and singing Christmas carols.
Now that's what I call Christmas!
Happy Thanksgiving--and let the Christmas season BEGIN!!!!!
gobble, gobble, gobble,