Saturday, July 5

All About Sophie

I started this blog to catalog all of the things Sophie and I do together, and the more I blog the more I realize I have a lot of stories of my own to share, but they don't really have much to do with Sophie. So, I made the addition. Now I can type all Sophie all the time, and still have a place of my own to go to. Plus adding a second blog erased all of my website woes which I will explain on the other blog soon.
So without further ado, here are a few things that Sophie has been up to over the past couple of weeks:
We bumped into these guys at our new favorite summer street festival last weekend. She was so excited to see "Pablo and the other one" as she called them. Daddy had to hold her though when she got a little too close. Backyardigans rock. stomp stomp stomp
Then she got to go on a pony ride. She liked this guy mostly because his name was 'Snickers' (which of course made me happy) but she was really upset when a kid beat her to the white pony named Cotton that she really wanted to ride. It was pretty dramatic, but we made it through. It's hard being 3 after all.
I have lots more pictures of her and even a couple with me in them (I'm still surprised that I was brave enough to get my picture taken) and I am putting them together in a new slide show. I'll post it soon for one of the photo story Fridays and talk a little more about going to carnivals with Sophie. Good times!!
Harley doesn't look like he's too excited about this tug-of-war between Sophie and Papa. They weren't really tugging, but Sophie insists on holding the leash. It wouldn't be a big deal if Harley didn't love to attack trees and chase cars. Someday she'll understand.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!