Wednesday, October 22

Wordful Wednesday :: Look Mommy, My Arm is Bleeding~!


Sophie thought is was soooooooo funny when she started playing with the little color tablets that makes the bath a tub of fun. Unless you use the red one.

I'm pretty sure I lost about a month of my life .

I re-gained composure quick enough to remember the camera. She just thought it was so cool how she could make her hands, arms, legs, cheeks, and feet bleed. Um, why? I have NO idea!

Thanks Crayola. So glad you helped her find her calling for a career in special effects.

Please play along with Angie for the wordful Wednesday!

8 comments:

Cecily R said...

Haha! And ew!

I have a feeling she's not the only one who found her calling using that delightful toy!!!

tiarastantrums said...

great shot - I hate those things though!

Claremont First Ward said...

Crazy how she put it on her wrist! Does that stuff wash out easily?

Weeksie50 said...

I was about to freak out..when I first saw this picture..then when I read it.. I laughed out loud..

Michelle said...

My goodness, when the picture loaded it made me gasp. :)

Kelly said...

my stomach turned circles as well when I first saw the picture.
Glad it was just bath crayon. Gotta love them.

Robyn said...

She's just getting in the halloween spirit.

Just me said...

ROFL When the picture came on the screen, I jumped! It is Halloween isn't it? ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!