Monday, October 6

I'm being followed! WHOOHOO!

When it comes to monitor size and memory my BIG computer kicks my lap top's butt. This is my main computer, so all of my faves, scrapbooks, and fun stuff are on this computer--including a list of all of the blogs I love to read regularly. For some reason, Sophie does not like my big computer. She doesn't mind if I sit with my laptop in the family room to read blogs-or even if I take it upstairs before bed to chit-chat on the mom boards. But, if I were to go into the living room to the 'big' computer after dinner? She's in my lap and won't leave me alone. I get to read nothing--unless Mickey Mouse or Nickelodeon websites are involved.
See why I want to teach her how to read? How fun will it be when she can really start using her computer?
So, if I want to play catch-up with bloggie friends other than at 5AM-the little laptop it is. What a pain to keep up with my blog rolls and add favorites to both computers-never mind the fun stuff I can't do on the little laptop-like scrap booking.

I noticed this morning however that 2 people are following me.
I have no idea how long they have been there. WHOOHOO for finally paying attention! Has this feature been here for awhile?
Now, I get to start adding all of my fave blogs right in my very own dashboard. No matter what computer I go to--I'll be able to find you. All I have to do is sign in-whoohoo! I'm so excited. It may take a couple of days to get everyone in there, but hallelujah--no more blog rolls. I'm simply going to follow you instead. YEE HAW! It is very twitter-esque.

Now, just waiting for some commentluv to become compatible with blogger and I won't miss one important post-from anyone who stops by.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations on being followed.
If I could figure out how, I would follow you too. (I am not that smart, I guess)
My son always wants to look at fire trucks, when I am on either the laptop or desktop.

Mamalaina said...

I <3 following!

I have two laptops now...one for me and one for the kiddos...it's great, we can sit together and they can play while I visit my bloggy friends!

Michelle said...

i love following people. Sadly, I am on wordpress and don't have the wonderful little follow feature!(I follow others they just can't follow me) It does make it much easier to keep up with blogs.

Ran across your blog from the moms blog. I'll come back when I can visit longer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!