Wednesday, October 29

WordFUL Wednesday : ILUVMOO

Sophie had brought this truck to my attention on the way to the gym the other day.
"Look at the truck Mommy, It's a cow!"
I just new I would get a picture on the way home because I immediately thought of Flea's World when I saw this.
The license plate is ILUVMOO . Cute huh?
Oh, and I also need to give a little plug to Picnik where I currently upload to edit photos. I have yet to acquire my own copy of photoshop, so until I do, this is a great substitute. They have recently added some features which I have used above-- the zombification technique for Halloween, and the mirrored frame are the two I tried for this photo. Since we were in a moving vehicle when I snapped the picture, it's still a little fuzzy, but I think the color added the effect I was looking for. Anyway, just wanted to give credit where it's do, and if you haven't seen picnik yet-go check it out. It's tons of fun!

To play WordFul Wednesday click below to visit Angie!

>

13 comments:

Kelly said...

I am going to check picnik out. thanks!!! I like the effects on your picture.

Flea said...

That's a GREAT truck! I have an old white minivan. Hmmmmm ...

Robyn said...

I keep forgetting about picnik

Wendelyn DeMoss said...

A very mooving picture! And great technique..I don't have photoshop so will try your resource!

Wendelyn DeMoss said...

A very mooving picture! And great technique..I don't have photoshop so will try your resource!

Mamarazzi said...

funny!

i am going to have to check that site out!!

Kelly said...

Love Picnik! I thought of the
Chick-fil-a cows when I saw your photo! Thanks for sharing.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hi there. I do love Picnik. It's just so quick & easy and I edit and create little borders for my food pics. It's just right for my skill level or lack of. Loved your comment to me, thank you for my bday wishes!!!!!!!!!

Claremont First Ward said...

What a fun truck to see around town!

tiarastantrums said...

I like picnik too - but it is soooooooo slllloooowwwww for me? Anyone else??

KatieZ said...

Going to try Picnik for sure! Thanks! Love the truck. Mine is bright red, do you think I could paint black spots and have a lady-bug?

debi9kids said...

Interesting truck! I wonder if they work for a dairy farm or something??? LOL
Happy WW!

tommie said...

I wonder what makes one decide to make their vehicle a cow?? But a great shot....and picnicing shot none the less!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!