Thursday, October 30

Monopoly anyone? HURRY it ends Nov. 3!!!

You just landed on
PARK PLACE!
You owe me $35 or how about we split $1,000,000?



Monopoly and McDonald's have teamed up again and is offering all sorts of bribes prizes to get people to eat the greasy junk food-I suppose while they are playing a fun family night game.

Well, you know I am the biggest dork with no willpower when it comes to chicken mcnuggets.....


So, let's just say you have officially landed on Park Place-so you can kindly leave your $35 rent by clicking the donate button on the left sidebar, OR you can cough up Boardwalk and I will buy it from you for say, hmmmm, half the bribe, I mean, prize?

That is of course unless you don't really need $500,000--to which I kindly ask that you again please focus your attention on the donate button on the left sidebar of this blog.

Seriously folks, why not team up and get the goods? If for no other reason then I will actually be able to attempt ignoring my fave greasy joint until the Shamrocks emerge from their frozen cocoon. Besides, imagine if ALL of the prizes are won? Maybe McDonald's would rethink using a wholesome, healthy, family activity like Monopoly and turning it into a fat, cheap, marketing ploy that does nothing but promote the unhealthy habits of the increasingly unhealthy CHILDREN population (and some of their moms!)

OK, I also have North Carolina, Atlantic Avenue, and Reading Railroad so I don't think it would be too hard for 3 or 4 bloggers to hook up and share the prize. It's only money right? (oh, and for the record, you can order a big, giant, diet coke to claim a playing piece if you want to play--you don't actually have to eat their food.)

FYI

I find it very interesting to note that the 'Here and Now' version of Monopoly I am showing above actually has McD's french fries as one of their game pieces! They also have a Starbucks coffee cup so if anyone has this version, I'm interested. I'm waiting for the day when Starbucks starts printing game pieces on their cups!


5 comments:

Kelly said...

I never win anything from McD's during their monopoly run. Maybe bc we eat there, um about half a dozen times a year. (at one point we had given up fast food all together, then the son discovered the chicken nuggets)
GOOD LUCK, I hope you win something fabulous.

Unknown said...

I'd join up happily. We suck down more McD's around here than I really care to think about.

We don't get these fun things in Germany, though I did see the Bonn Monopoly version of the board game at the store the other day and it cracked me up.

Robyn said...

All we have won is 50 coke reward points, but I am saving them.

tommie said...

I knew in girl when I was in college that won the million dollar prize. Her boyfriend would never ask her to marry him...after three years of dating....then she won this prize and they were soon Mr and Mrs Got Bucks!

My kids don't eat McD's, so we don't go there...but I do love me some Mickie D's fries!

Mamarazzi said...

fact: i have never eaten at McDonalds in my entire 37 yrs on this planet.

fact: the smell makes me gag, it always has.

fact: my husband only eats it when he knows he will not be seeing me for 24 hrs. i can smell it on him.

fact: my wedding vows include that he never take our children to McD's.

ok that last one wasn't true...it is unspoken...

fact: i do L-O-V-E Monopoly though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!