Wednesday, January 28

WWordFulW: This little piggy went to ...........

Market kick a chair-on accident yesterday morning.

and went "Good Golly Mother of God" all the way home.*

How's that for a wordful?

*Those are not even close to the REAL words that were said but this is a family friendly blog.

OUCH! Actually this one took my breath away-it hurt so bad-so I didn't mutter anything for a few moments.

Seriously, I just trying to straighten up some of the toys in my house before anyone woke up. Yeah, this all happened before my morning coffee. What a fabulous day.

All I can say now is, Sean Barber you are one heck of a nicknamer! I am still living up to mine today!
Oh, and this picture is a "back-to-almost normal size and a prettier shade of bluish pink" as opposed to last nights' bigger than my big toe puffy with a shade of violet. So.Much.Fun! Anyone ever try to sleep with their foot propped on pillows? how about while they are pregnant-with fiery razor blade heartburn and an enormous tummy full of bloat? Aren't I delightful?

I can't believe I actually broke my toe 4 days before Sophie's birthday party. Have I mentioned this is her first party outside of our home--at a bowling alley? I'm soooooo going to look like Flipper-the beached whale--C'MON!!!!!

For more WordFUL Wednesdays please go here and play along!


Nah, just kidding, I'll just be the clutzy silly mommy I always have been;) Good grief!

17 comments:

Kelly said...

you must have a thing for pigs. ;)
That looks so painful. At first I thought it was Sophie's foot. (woops)
I hope it is feeling better.
And Happy (early) Birthday to Sophie!!!
Be careful!!!

AutoSysGene said...

(((hugs)))

Sounds like you could use them! Hang in there!

tiarastantrums said...

OUCH!!!!!

Cecily R said...

Holy crumbs woman! Yuck! I broke my pinkie toe YEARS ago and it's still a little fatter than my other one. A lovely reminder that I am clumsy and should have picked up the newspaper I slipped on...

I'm sure you are sick of hearing this question, but how are you feeling (you know, other than the razor sharp heartburn and the purple toe)? Sorry I'm so behind the times and haven't been around to give you a proper CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Cecily R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brenda said...

THat really does hurt SO much!

Claremont First Ward said...

Ouch. My stomach heaved a little when I saw the picture! Is it feeling almost normal?

Unknown said...

Oh no! You poor thing! I hope it gets better quickly! How was the party?

Unknown said...

Oh no! You poor thing! I hope it gets better quickly! How was the party?

Robyn said...

Ouch!!

Rachel said...

halfway through reading this i realized i was unconsciously rubbing my toe. that looks like a doozy!

Simply AnonyMom said...

That looks so painful! I shut my baby toe under the door once and it tore the nail off! I hope your foot feels better soon

scrappysue said...

oooooooooooooouch!!! hope it heals soon!

Leslie said...

See what can happen before you have your cup of coffee. I bet you won't do that again. Remember.... coffee first, chores will wait!

Anonymous said...

Oooh I know how that feels! I broke my toe right before we went on our Disney Cruise, and with all of the walking through airports, walking on and off the ship, standing in line for dinner, walking around places, etc, I felt like I was ready for a wheelchair! Plus, that was way back in October, and my toe still gets a little sore sometimes, like when I've been walking a lot or when I try to jump on the bed with the kids. :( Toes should be less breakable!!!!!!!

Honey Mommy said...

That looks SO painful!

I once accidentally kicked a piece of furniture and split my big toenail in two. Getting that removed at instacare (while pregnant) was almost as bad as labor! How can little appendages hurt so much?!

Corey~living and loving said...

holy mother of cows....that is awful. eeekkkkk. I hope it is healing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!