Friday, January 30

PSF: Strike a Pose

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek




I wanted a cute picture of Sophie the other day and when I said 'smile' she immediately made funny faces with noises to go with them.


So I said, "C'mon strike a pose for me."

"There's just something about a woman in a hat that's just so vogue, you know what I mean?"
(what movie?)

About six months ago Nate was laughing at my Susie~bubblegum~ness and said that if he was a millionaire he would buy me a cable station and call it the 'Susie Channel.'
(if you know anything about me, then you know I really hope he makes this one come true--I am just this dorky. )

Since then, we have been critiquing movies, music, and shows by if they will ever make it to the Susie Channel or not. The question is, "Is it bubblegum enough?"

Madonna's music and videos will all make an appearance on the Susie Channel-although not ALL of her stuff is bubblegum enough (I'm thinking TRUE BLUE is my greatest hit); the movies Twister and Practical Magic will be run once a day --everyday; and T.V. reruns will consist of The Brady Bunch, Happy Days, and Sex in the City. For evening time I will show The West Wing, NYPD Blue, and of course, The Gilmore Girls.

Cheesy huh?

Well, that's me-all things bubblegum.

Oh, and one last thing--we just heard yesterday that coming on February 17 High School Musical 3 will be out on video and you can bet your booties that Sophie and I will be celebrating with an entire week long High School Musical tribute and the "Susie Channel" will air the trilogy weekly!

My only last question is this, "What's on your channel?"
(and if you guessed the movie from the quote above you can bet all of your bubblegum it will be run as well)

31 comments:

Susie said...

I just read this post to Nate and we now have "Susie night Videos" (instead of the classic-Friday night videos) starring Hanson, ABBA, and Celine Dion.

What channel is it on? Susie.

Bridget said...

what a little cutie!!

Kimber B Photography said...

How cute is she? I love all those old shows too.

tiarastantrums said...

funny - love the dress!

AutoSysGene said...

She kind of looks like she's doing a Vanna in that picture!

What's on my channel? Grey's Anatomy, General Hospital, Private Practice...hmm, I guess I like to watch a lot of doctor shows, huh? I never noticed that before now...

Kelly said...

I love this!!! How cool to have your own channel. FUN!!!
I am not sure what I would play on mine, but Mama's Family is a definate. And probably King of Queens, 70's Show, 3's Co.
These are all shows I LOVE, but rarely see. Especially since we are TV free (almost) now.

my2boyz said...

You forgot about Gilligans Island that would FOR SURE be on my channel! Don't know if I congratulated you yet so here it goes....CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh she is just such a little cutie with the natural ability to model already!! TOO CUTE!

scrappysue said...

i love it when they pose like that! so willing

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness, what an adorable little girl you have there. I love her new haircut. So chic!

Burgh Baby said...

CUUUUTE!

Mom said...

I'd tune in to the Susie Channel for Practical Magic & Sex in the City. ;)

What a cutie pie you've got there!

Kellan said...

REally cute pictures - she is just darling!

Have a good weekend - Kellan

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Look at that Sassy-ness! I love the pose she "struck."

Cathy said...

She is an absolute cutie! I would probably have a lot of reality programming...Survivor, Top Chef, Project Runway.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see her tomorrow!!!! My channel would have: I Love Lucy, The West Wing, Frasier, Friends, 90210(the original), Gilmore Girls, show re-runs of all the brat pack movies on demand, ummmm, Hill Street Blues, the Partridge Family, and ZOOM! Hubbye Frubbends..

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

She's a keeper! I see your ticker, congrats! :)
The Susie channel cracks me up! :D I don't watch TV much on my own, so not sure what would be on mine.

Killlashandra said...

I remember when W.W. would smile every time you asked him too. Then he turned 3 and then we got the hammy and goofy looks instead. They still make for great pictures though. :)

Killlashandra said...

I remember when W.W. would smile every time you asked him too. Then he turned 3 and then we got the hammy and goofy looks instead. They still make for great pictures though. :)

Emily said...

what a cutie-pie!

Cookie said...

What a cute picture :)

Jen said...

what a cutie! I am so loving that pose.

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

Her smile is beautiful and perfect while she's "striking a pose!" Love it. :)

Unknown said...

You would hate my channel, I would have forensic and crime shows and thriller, slashers at night. :) I'm just a weirdo. :) Maybe on Sundays I could run the Sandra Dee movies, I still love them too. :)

CC said...

What an adorable pose!!!! I wish my kids would actually "smile for the camera"!

Claremont First Ward said...

Adorable pose!

Honey Mommy said...

What a cutie! I love the pose she gave you.

Holly said...

What a cutie!

I like True Blue too. :)

Aly @ Lip Zip said...

She is adorable. I love her cute dress!

Momisodes said...

She is too cute! I lover her pose and smile :)

tommie said...

Lovin' the Hanna Andersson dress and clogs!! She knows how to work it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!