Thursday, January 29

A New Haircut

I just needed a post to put up here so that the picture of my toe will get buried quicker.
Sophie got a haircut last weekend in preparation for her Big-girl birthday coming up this weekend.
She had a ball making up the 'loot' bags for her friends that are coming to see her on her big day.

OK, that's all I've got today. Is it just me or could these two pictures actually be of two different people? Cameras are so weird.

Oh, a little side note: today is the first time I got "no misspellings found."
--YEAH for spell check!

6 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

Cute cut! I'm thinking of going with bangs for Hope but I just can't talk myself into it!

Kelly said...

she is such a pretty little girl.
Can not wait to hear/read about how her party went.
Love your new look Sophie.

Kelly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

That's great little cut!

Cecily R said...

The cut is adorable...and I so want to come to her big girl party!!

Corey~living and loving said...

I love it! darling haircut!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!