Wednesday, January 21

WWordfulW: Teletubbie Tidbits

Last week when told Sophie we were expecting a little sister or brother for her she immediately went into the nursery-turned-toy-room-about-to-be-turned-back-into-a-nursery, and grabbed the teletubbies. She brought them downstairs with her right away and when I asked her why she responded,




"The baby needs them so we can watch the Teletubbies together." Sophie hasn't watched the Teletubbies since she was a baby, and she just knows the new baby will love them like she did.

Just another reason why I can't.stop.crying!



Now, back in the day when Sophie did love the tubbies, I ran around like crazy searching for the missing Dipsy. These tubbies are about a foot tall and they sing and dance when you clap your hands really loud. Poor Dipsy. It's just not the same without him. I did see some on EBAY, but I only buy 'New in box or NIB for short' ---used stuffed animals GAG me!

To play more WordFul Wednesday go to Seven Clown Circus or click on the button on my sidebar!

6 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, how sweet. That's so great. Hope she continues to think of the baby in such a wonderful way...but wait, there'll be sibling rivalry to be sure. LOL [thought comes from a grandma....ME!]

That's an adorable photo.

Come on over...today I'm taking y'all on a tour of the Texas State Aquarium via photos!!!! See ya later alligator...Oops, I let the 'cat out of the bag'...Yep, there are alligators. One photo anyway.

Happy Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

They're really, really cute and I don't even like Teletubbies!

Kelly said...

my niece loved the teletubies when she was little. She even dressed up as one for Halloween when she was two.
How sweet of Sophie to want to pass these along to her sibling(s). And for her to want to watch the show with him/her as well. Too cute. Totally understandable why you would be crying. ;)

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh......how sweet that she is so excited..........:)

Honey Mommy said...

That's sweet that your daughter is excited! I am kind of glad that my son never got into teletubbies because they drive me crazy. :o)

Anonymous said...

I would just like to take some time out thank the active members for doing what you do and make this community great im a long time reader and first time poster so i just wanted to say thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!