Wednesday, January 14

WWordFullW: and the Grammy goes to....

How we roll.


Or should I say rock and roll?



Now on this video, it's mostly my voice and background music from HSM 3, but she is still in the running for the next Hanna Montana--she got me at the end with her incredibly proud bow!



Ok, child prodigy in music? Too soon to tell, but I'll buy tickets to this concert all day long!

Anyway, this is a little snippet of how we spend our days when we are trapped during the deep freeze. whoohoo for indoor fun! (that may be a tad sarcastic)

11 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

Wow, I can't believe how big Sophie is getting.

I see she has a guitar and drums. This kid is all set up!

Kelly said...

Awww. I love it. What talent you both have. I would buy tickets too. ;)
I like her microphone stand. ;)

tiarastantrums said...

THAT I love!!!!!!

Claremont First Ward said...

I love how you roll. We have that guitar, too!

SuperCoolMom said...

What fun! Gotta make the best of it (or move to Az).

Anonymous said...

Ticket, please!

Mamalaina said...

Very very cute!

Robyn said...

Love the guitar. HM better watch out.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh my goodness, she can NOT get ANY CUTER! WHAT A DOLL!

Corey~living and loving said...

awwwwwwww that is just as darling as it gets. oooo and we want to come play with the drums. woo hoo!

Cecily R said...

I'm standing in line RIGHT NOW. She's adorable. And yea, totally talented!!

Ya'll ROCK!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!