Friday, January 16

PSF: Chicken McNugget Lipgloss, Rated PG



I thought it would be fun to have a little car picnik before going into CostCo the other day (saying NO to mcdonalds is sooooo much easier than saying no to the delightful offerings of pizza and hot dogs at the Costco cafe.)


Then I started to feel a little guilty about feeding her junk food-especially since I choose to be healthy that day and Sophie had a yummy flavor of chicken fat coating her lips.



So yesterday, instead of napping she wanted to go swimming. No problem-anything to ease my guilt get some exercise!

I should mention here that last night around 5PM the car thermometer read -15 below zero!!!!!!!!

So to the pool we went. Even I thought I was crazy-- until I realized--hey, I get to park here now!





Whoohoo for special parking!!!!!!!

Have a great weekend!





PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

16 comments:

Robyn said...

YEA!! Congratulations!!!

tiarastantrums said...

Oh - that is fabulous!
Congrats!!

Maggie May said...

Every cloud has a silvery lining!
It IS cold where you are. Makes me shiver to think of it. In England we get worried when it is minus two!

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!! Congrats to you!!

Suzee said...

So congrats again

Kelly said...

I am SO SO SO HAPPY for you.
Hey at least the pool was indoors. Isn't it the polar bear club or something that goes "swimming" in these cold temps???
I always thought people that went outside to get in the hot tub in the winter were crazy. ;)
Again...Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

-15 now that is cooollldddd. I thought 35 was cold this morning in texas. Please tell me the pool was heated.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM FOR YOU, RIGHT?

RIGHT?

RIGHT?

NOTICE THE CAPLOCKS? I'M BEAMING AND ESTATIC AND OVER THE MOON. HUGS YOUR WAY MY FRIEND!

Corey~living and loving said...

Made me smile. GREAT story! :)
Have a wonderful weekend!

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

She's so cute!! And woo hoo for special parking! Love it. :)

The Sports Mama said...

Ok. So I've been a wee bit MIA from the blogging world lately. Did I miss some major announcement?!?!?!

Congratulations!

Seriously, if for no other reason than awesome parking spaces for the next little while! :)

Unknown said...

I hope that means what I think it does!!

Congratulations, wonderful news!

tommie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

CC said...

You are so brave! I could never consider swimming with those kind of outside temps!

Claremont First Ward said...

Yahoo for special parking!

Killlashandra said...

That's awesome! I'm in expecting mom too and I would love some more of that parking. Hope the swimming was fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!