Wednesday, August 13

Just practicing...........size still matters....

I've been wondering about the size of the pictures I keep seeing in the WW meme and the PSF games I play. How do you get such giant pictures in your posts????? When I use the blogger 'add image' button, I get to choose from small, medium, and large. The large is the size I used for today's WW. You can barely see Jack because it's so small.

Then it hit me! Edit Html! I can add pictures using an IMG SRC code from photo hosts! I use photobucket for my backgrounds and blog layouts, but I use picturetrail for slide shows. Heeeeeellllllllllo, McFly!
I've only had those slide shows for how long? About a month after I started blogging. DUH! WHOOHOO for me! It only took me all of about 10 months to figure this one out! Not only that, but I also figured out if you click on the picture you can go to the actual album and see LOTS of pictures-and comment on them with smileys! Great, that's what I need--a brand new obsession to distract me even more! Oh well-who doesn't love these computers?

SO! Here is a NEW WW of the same Jack! NOW you can really see some detail!
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Yeah for me! I learned something NEW today! Whooohoo!

post signature

1 comment:

Claremont First Ward said...

I've been toying with the idea of doing this too! Laziness is holding me back.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!