Thursday, August 28

In honor of my Polish theme, I'm posting Wordless(ful) Wednesday on Thursday!

WW: It's a Polish thing...........
My husband and his whole family (paternal and maternal sides) are 100% Polish.
They are VERY proud of their heritage.


I bet you couldn't tell.

For more wordful Wednesdays please visit Angie or click on the Seven Clown Circus button on my sidebar!


A man walked into a bar and asked the bartender, "Hey, have you heard the latest Pollack joke?" The bartender replied, coldly, "No. And I'll have you know I'm Polish." That's O.K.," said the man, "I'll talk slow."

A Pollack walked into a bar and sat down at the bar, where a news report was on TV. On the news a man was on a ledge outside an upper floor of a building threatening to jump. The bartender, who'd seen the news report before said, "I'll bet you $50 he's going to jump." The Pollack took the bet and put down a $50 bill on the bar. Then the man on the ledge jumped to his death. The bartender picked up the $50 bill but then, realizing that he'd taken advantage of a poor, dumb Pollack, his conscience got the better of him and he said, "Look, I'm going to give you back your money. I have to confess that I saw that news report before." "That's O.K.," said the Pollack, "I saw it before too, but I didn't think he was gonna do it again!"

post signature

3 comments:

kay said...

i'll talk slow. hehe i think that joke works for the irish too. (which i am part)

thanks for the laughs!

Missy said...

My maiden name is a great Polish "ski" name, although I am a mixed breed of everything. My DH would always ask me his very "funny" joke.

"Why do Pollacks' last names always end in 'ski'?
Because they can't spell toboggan."

funny, funny guy. :)

Cecily R said...

I remember telling Polish jokes when I was a kid. I never understood why Polish, but they were funny! Thanks for the giggles when I SHOULD be sleeping...

And look at those cute boys!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!