Saturday, November 29

Mamarazzi Swap: My Favorite Things!

We did it! Mission accomplished! Thanks Andrea! You rock!
My swap buddy from across the big ocean had a whole bunch of goodies sent over for me and let me tell you, WOW--they are awesome! I don't know how Mamarazzi did it, but she found my twin when she hooked the two of us up! Everything is so awesome. (oh, and Sophie saw the candy bars and even though they were in German, she knew exactly what they were. Then again, she can't read, so all candy bars must be in German to her, but she does know good chocolate when she sees it!)



Andrea, at Blogging Mama sent me all of the things you see in the slide show. Let me list them for you: a new journal (with a copy of her fave family recipes in it), 2 of the greatest candy bars ever (the chocolate mint one is already gone!), a CD with my her favorite songs on them, a sparkly princess crown ornament, a cool funky girl ornament, star ornaments, post-it notes because who doesn't love office supplies?, and an adorable Christmas card in German. I love all of her fave things and some of the things I sent to her actually compliment what she sent me, right down to the peppermint chocolates and office supplies. How cool is that? Oh, and also how cool is it that the ornaments arrived on the day we were trimming our tree? YEAH!
Thanks to Andrea for all of her wonderful favorite things, and thanks to Mamarazzi for doing this awesome swap--it was tons of fun!
To see more swaps go over to Dandelion Wishes and check out Mr. Linky. There's a whole bunch of blogger buddies giving away a whole bunch of cool stuff!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah I am so glad it came! I wanted to put so much in there but didn't want it to take until July to get to you (post is so slow here!)
I know what you mean about the pferrminz chocolates, we go through a lot of them around here.
Twins, two peas in a pod, who knows what you call it but an excellent match for swapping we surely were!

Mamarazzi said...

FANTASTIC!! i am so glad that youwere perfect matches!!

such wonderful stuff.

i will be hosting another Favorite Things Swap in Feb or Mar AND another equally fun thing in Jan. watch for you, i just know you will want to play!

Robyn said...

Very nice stuff there.

scrappysue said...

i got some of that milk chocolate in a gift basket i won! it's VERY creamy and yummy! enjoy

Just me said...

That's neat! Look at all that cool stuff and even family recipes! Wow! That looks like fun!

tiarastantrums said...

fun times!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!