Tuesday, November 25

A couple simple equations.......

Lots of sugar + a little bit of greasy pizza + no liquids of any kind = The worst case of the runny runs I've ever seen in a little person. Good times.

Clomid + monster ovulation = UTI. ( and the meds turned my pee a radioactive neon ORANGE--which was a bit alarming) Good times.
The two above equations have happened simultaneously so while I was holding what felt like a bowling ball covered in razor blades in my bladder and trying not to vomit from all the antibiotics floating in my system, I've been consoling a poor little girl who just couldn't make it to the bathroom TWICE yesterday. UGH! So much fun!
But here's the real reason I've been a fantastic non-blogger lately.
I've been sleeping in!
It's really been bothering me that I just couldn't find the time to play no my computer because last year I blogged everyday at this time of year. Usually I get up super early and have lots of ME time.
But things change.
Sophie needs more of my time and attention, so that means that there are several things being pushed aside, and by the time I get some time to do what I want the house is a disaster or the laundry needs my attention. I absolutely canNOT concentrate on blogging if there are household duties to be done. I still have a little bit of my type A teacher personality in me.
Then there was round two of clomid--nuff said.
Then I had an issue getting my mamarrazzi swap out in the mail--I'll blog about that soon--that was tons of fun!
Then I decided to deck the halls--and I do mean Deck! I was in the midst of my craziness with the hormones, so I took it out on the garland and my snowman collection.
This is Sophie the first day I started bringing up all of the Christmas stuff.


Halls are decked and the holidays are upon us. We are ready though.
Through it all I have been snapping lots of pictures, so here are a bunch. I've been meaning to post all of these on the widloe world blog for people who really want pictures of us, but I am in the midst of redecorating the blogs and it's not done yet. Just one of the many unfinished projects I've got going.



The day I finished decorating we got this little bit of snow. Sophie was so excited that she just had to go outside to try and lick some snowflakes. I know bare feet--but she was only out to take the picture.
Later that night she put on all of last years snow gear-which for the most part still fits-weird-and played for a little while outside with Jack.
She loved eating it the best, but only a little off the deck. The backyard is a total Jack zone and no snow eating is allowed.
Sophie dressed up to go do our Thanksgiving day shopping. This is my new fave outfit. She liked it to, and even better she LOVES wearing her little hat with her coat-a big change from last year. Yippee!!!
Welp, we've been doing lots more and I have pictures to prove it, but seeing as it's almost time to call the doc and check on some turkeys--I'll have to stop for now.
Hope every one's T-Day plans are coming along nicely. I'm starting to get really excited. Tomorrow (the day before Thanksgiving) is one of my absolute favorite days of the year!

5 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

Sophie has the most adorable wardrobe. oh how i love dressing little girls. she is always sooo cute in all of the pics.

sorry to hear about the yuckies and the UTI...no fun at all!

Mamarazzi said...

oh AND i have missed your bloggy goodness!

Kelly said...

Welcome Back!!! You know I have missed you bunches.
Sophie is absolutely adorable. I love the outfit. We ar lucky CJ has always liked wearing hats. I hated it when I was little.
Tomorrow we will be traveling most of the day. (after hubby gets home from work)
I can not wait to catch up with you more.
Have a wonderul HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!
HUGS

Corey~living and loving said...

Have a super great Thanksgiving. I hope the runs....and the UTI end soon!

Robyn said...

I hope the UTI clears up soon. Sophie is looking sweet as ever, can you say no to that face?
Our backyard is a no snow eating zone too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!