Wednesday, March 4

WordFUL Wednesday: Just one picture please?


It occurred to me that during my recent cave-dwelling I have neglected to take my usual million daily pictures of Sophie. So, in order to rectify this, last week I tried to catch her in a natural pose doing something normal--coloring.
Even though I never once uttered the phase, "smile" or "say cheese," she knew exactly what I was after. This was the cutest silly pictures she gave me. The rest had an amazing amount of toddler tongue showing. (I know she's no longer a toddler, but it sounds better than preschooler tongue. for some reason. )
So, yeah. My beautiful girl--acting in all ways like the little entertainer she just may be destined to be.

Feel free to jump in on the WordFUL Wednesday fun and jump on over to Angie's.

10 comments:

Susie said...

She has such a beautiful smile:-) Great picture!

tiarastantrums said...

ha - everytime I get the camera out my little one will say cheese and not ever look at me once

Salty Incisor said...

that is funny it never fails its like a reflex

Nicole said...

Oh how cute! I love those baby teeth and it's so sad when they lose them.

Cecily R said...

That is a FABULOUS shot! I lurve her!

Anonymous said...

Sweetie Sophie.. Good picture! Coloring rocks.

Kelly Deneen Raymond said...

That is such a sweet and happy picture!! It made me grin this morning. :)

Claremont First Ward said...

She has the best smile ever. Any new and fun news?

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh she is just the sweetest thing ever. I love that expression!! She is an ANGEL.

Nicole said...

Jsut wanted to stop back by and tell you thank you for your kind words and to let you know my contest started today!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!