Thursday, March 5

PSF: A River in an Ocean and a Potion~ Moving On.......

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



Sophie: Mommy, I want to sing that song that makes you smile.

Mommy: Awww! Let's hear it!

Sophie: (in the CUTEST little singing voice ever):

Like a River in the Ocean,
My Potion
Move On,
Like a river in the minute, move on.

Move On, is what we did today! The flu is over (THANK GOD) the SUN is shining and the breeze--although very brisk--was WARM! It was a beautiful day and we wasted no time getting outside. We played at the park, took a bike ride, and then played hopscotch on our home-made sidewalk hopscotch board. PERFECT DAY!
Life is good!

Photobucket
Sophie was so happy today she even posed for a quick picture. This kid rocks!

Yep, that brought down the house!!!!!!
Any guesses to the band? Anyone?
Well, how about this--I'm combining today's PSF with a giveaway--a PAY it FORWARD giveaway.
A couple of months ago a dear blogger buddy, Kelly at Close to Home, read the book, Chicken Soup for the Mother of a Preschoolers Soul, and loved it so much she wanted to share the wealth. I jumped on it because I love all things Chicken Soup and this book did not disappoint.
Plus, Kelly, being the awesome blogger that she is, sent me some goodies that Sophie and I adored--take a look:

Photobucket

Now it's my turn to share. I want to send someone this copy of the book and keep it going. If you would like to read it, just say so in a comment. I'll pick someone Monday. Oh, and please leave me an email so I can contact you!

Have a great weekend!
and Thanks Kelly! The booked rocked and I am finally paying it forward!!!!!

19 comments:

Wayne said...

Sophie seems like such a cute kid and I can almost imagine her singing the song. great foto friday

Indrani said...

It such a relief when children get better, everything around seems so heavenly.

Robyn said...

It was beautiful out today. I'm glad Sophie is feeling better.

Michelle said...

Such a little cutie pie!

Emily said...

What a cutie-pie! Getting outside in nice weather brings out a song in my kids too!

Chris said...

Great picture!

Take every chance to get out and enjoy the warmth.

AutoSysGene said...

I'll pass on the book since I already have a 1st grader! :)

I so wish I could have been outside today...from what I understand tomorrow is going to be even nicer! Yippee!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

The weather was great here as well. It was so nice to get out!

Sidewalk chalk and hopscotch are favorites here too! Great capture of such a pretty girl!

I'd love to read the book and then pay it forward. Thanks for the offer, enter me!

Shellie said...

I just love hopscotch weather! What fun stuff you won too!

Corey~living and loving said...

Glad things are looking up. :) I love imagining her singing that song. :)

oh and that book looks GREAT! :)

Anonymous said...

I'd like to read that book... I was trying to find it in the library around last year at this time, but the library didn't have it, so I gave up. Now Little Bear is almost a first-grader... but I think Pufferfish, who is almost two and alarmingly smart, qualifies as a "preschooler!" ;)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Well I 'm so glad she feels better, it makes Mama feel better too! And you know I adore any shot she is in, what a cutie.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

So glad everybody is feeling better!

What a sweetheart.

tiarastantrums said...

yes it was so gorgeous today!!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Yeah for not being sick anymore and for having a day worth going out in! :)

Killlashandra said...

That does sound like an excellent day! Good to hear people are over their illnesses and can go outside. :)

I wish the wind would stop blowing we are quite house bound while listening to it howl outside.

Debbie in CA : ) said...

So cute! I could look at pics of Miss Sophie all say long.

SOOOO glad you are feeling better and back to hopscotch and photography and all the rest in a good life. I've been feeling a bit draggy lately, so I treated myself to a hot bath (lavender-scented) and plenty of hot tea. I hope I shall not need a drop of gatorade. : D

Honey Mommy said...

My hubby just got over the flu... and it is snowing today! I am waiting for the perfect, sunny day! Hopefully soon!

Claremont First Ward said...

I've read that one. It is good. How cool that you are paying it forward!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!