Wednesday, September 17

WordFul and WW: Proof that Sophie is normal!

This was taken last Saturday when Sophie announced she needed to "soak my sore foot-there's a thorn in it!" (the wonder pets had just saved a Bengal tiger with a thorn in her foot as well--must be an epidemic!)

All Better! Only after she decided to take the bucket and try out all of her new housekeeping tools on the kitchen floor, family room carpet, and dog. Yeah, Jack got nice and wet too. This is about 20 minutes after I finished cleaning the house-including washing the kitchen floor. grrr.-but still, how can I get mad when she was only trying to help PLUS she really needed to heal her foot? She is one master manipulator. Sophie loves to play in her bed with her dollies and stuffed animals. Too bad this is actually a department store display I found her in. I'm not sure the store meant for her to actually get in the bed? Yeah, I no longer worry about this one so much. She's growing up into a completely brilliant yet perfectly normal kid. Sure do love her!

Come play Wordful Wednesday hosted by Angie!

6 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

OH she is wonderful!! and you are right, growing up soooo nicely!

what a little cutie!

tiarastantrums said...

love the bed display - sounds so like my duaghter - she goes nuts over animals! And why is it afte finish the floor, there is always another mess behind us??? hummmm

Claremont First Ward said...

And she is SOOOOO cute, too. :)

Susan said...

She is adorable! I love when they pick up on aspects of the shows they watch and apply them to their own lives. My son often wakes up from a nap and says things like, "Oh no Mommy! A baby elephant is in danger." Really???

Anonymous said...

Came over from Wordful Wednesday. What fun she was having doctoring herself! I loved the photos!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love that she got into the display bed!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!