Thursday, September 18

Music class and a leaf blower........

This was Wednesday. (I'm a little behind.)


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

This is Sophie twirling in her new favorite dress. I tried to get her mid-twirl with the skirt out, but after several picture attempts chalked this up to the only one-and what happened to the color?

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Then I tried for a close up-but she refused to put down her spoon.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

She thought she was sooooooo funny!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Spoon or not--I think she's gorgeous. I can't stop staring at her eyes. Oh, and is it weird that I want my hair to look this good?
Anyway, we were both very happy to finally get back to music class today. We have endured an entire long summer without Miss Joan and we needed to see her ASAP!

Of course class was BRILLIANT and we left as happy as two little clams on a warm sandy beach!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

As far as Montessori goes, well, do this count for practical life skills? I was really excited to see that Sophie has picked up on my leaf blowing fascination. It's my thing. I just find it so rewarding to move around a bunch of leaves and look back and see a clean, pretty lawn-instant gratification. (It's almost as great as shoveling snow.)

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

4 comments:

Cecily R said...

Good heavens, she is a BEAUTY. And I agree with you. She has fantastic hair!!!!!

Mamalaina said...

Gees I'm going to have to put my kids in Montessori! Do they teach them to do dishes and laundry too?? :)

Anonymous said...

What a great skill to have! I love it when kids choose to do things on their own.

Alicia
www.momdot.com

AutoSysGene said...

Wow, those eyes just jump off the page at you. Your little girlie is a true beauty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!