Thursday, September 4

PSF and a Good Laugh!

First of all, can I just say, it's GREAT to be home PSF'ing like usual. One week gone feels like a year in isolation!

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek

This was Number 9 on my Thursday 13. I want to elaborate on something that really made me laugh--the kind of laugh that hurts your belly, but gives you the "woo-I needed that" feeling.

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

NON-LISTENING PRESCHOOLERS Part 2: After Jamison threw his shoe in the water (from the only pair he brought!) Nate had to jump in the canoe and go fetch it before it got lost at sea. Well, Nate almost fell in while getting in the canoe which jump started my laugh attack. Too bad for me Nate wasn't laughing with me because he couldn't get the rope untied to get off shore. Once he managed to move toward the shoe Sophie was still trying to 'skip' rocks and managed to throw some at his head! He started screaming like crazy "Sophie! You are not allowed to throw rocks at Daddy!" which made everyone crack up and I started running to get the camera. I almost peed I was laughing so hard--I couldn't help it! Then he had a hard time actually getting the shoe without practically falling out of the boat. He had to turn around like 3 times before he was close enough to reach, without falling, to grab the shoe. Thank God it was a Croc-or poor Jamey would have had one wet foot! It was absolutely the most hilarious part of the trip.


Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com




post signature

15 comments:

Chris said...

That's hilarious! I would have fallen in the water, lost the shoe, AND gotten hit in the head with a rock.

that girl said...

was the shoe a croc? at least it was floating!!

Cecily R said...

That kind of stuff ALWAYS makes me laugh. I can be the worst friend in that way...I TRY my best to help...but it never works out that way. I just laugh.

LOVE LOVE that you took pictures. Photography while laughing is quite a feat!!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Those are the funniest moments of family time! Great job on capturing it on film! (or memory card these days!)

Claremont First Ward said...

Glad you had at least one funny moment! :)

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh that is just hilarious (what a fun time)!

Supercool Hotmama said...

Too funny!

Sharon said...

Great story. I love those laughs. I find husbands are usually the best source.

tiarastantrums said...

where's the movie camera for Funniest Home Videos when you want it!! As my son would say - we need to win $44 thousand dollars mom!!

scrappysue said...

what a guy! i hope he was able to see the funny side and that the croc owner was grateful to have the pair back together!

Anonymous said...

What a hilarious story!! Great photos, too!

The Apron Queen said...

Too funny!! My post also involves shoes & kids. :)

My post is There's a snake on my foot!

Shellie said...

How hilarious. Those are the kinds of memories that are so fun to have on film. Good pictures.

Susan said...

I'm impressed that you managed to take pictures. I don't think I could have concentrated on taking pictures and trying not to wet my pants from laughing.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

:D Now that is funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!