Friday, October 2

PSF: The New Big Sister

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and Linds

I have been missing from the blog action for quite some time now. Before this little blog of mine changes in a big way, I thought I would jump back into PSF's with a little tribute to the one who started all of my blogging.
Therefore, in honor of my first favorite person in the world, before I officially introduce my other favorite person in the world, I thought I would tell a photo story with photos.
I have just a couple of comments of course--to help the story along.

Sophie about 10 days before her new job begins.

This was Sophie last night making sure we all still new who's the boss.
While waiting to meet Sam when he was still in the hospital, Sophie practiced with one of his new teddy bears. She LOVES her new title as big sister.
Instant best friends for life!
I have been absolutely blessed and amazed at the amount of love pouring out of this little girl. I admit I was nervous about her reaction to our new peanut, but Sophie has proven -once again- that she truly is the best little girl in the world--by being the best big sister in the world! So even though everything is turning to baby blue--Sophie is our shining star who will forever remind us that PINK is her signature color!




10 comments:

Kelly said...

YaY for Sophie!
I expected nothing less.
Once again congrats on your newest addition. He is absolutely adorable.
WELCOME BACK!!!
((HUGS))

The Sports Mama said...

OOhhh... congrats! New babies just make me all squishy!

She makes an absolutely adorable big sister! And your new little one? Simply darling!

Robyn said...

Congrats!! I have been wondering how you have been doing. Sophie is going to make a wonderful big sister. Your little guy is adorable.

Corey~living and loving said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww what a darling post for a wonderful big sister. :) What a blessing your children are. ♥ so wonderful to see you back. Can't wait to hear all about the new edition.

Cecily R said...

Ohhhhhhhhh, they are both so adorable!!!! I'm so glad to see you back at PSF!

Lindsay said...

Welcome back! And she is such a doll! Kids are the best aren't they?!

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

What sweet pictures of your two favorite people! Just dolls! Glad he is home and doing well.

Missy said...

adorable! congrats on your new addition!!!

Claremont First Ward said...

My heart warmed just reading the words and seeing the pictures. What a blessed mama!

kayerj said...

How nice! Children are a blessing.

I’m making children’s books today. If you want to wander down my road I’m home.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!