Wednesday, April 22

WordFUL Wednesday: Is it a baby sister? Or a baby brother?

Yesterday morning while Sophie and I were getting ready for the doctors appointment I was explaining things for her to expect when we got there. I wanted her know what I would be going through so she didn't freak out. She kept saying, oh brother, after everything I explained.
Me: I have to give a urine sample. "Oh brother."
Me: Then they weigh me on their scale. frown. "Oh, brother."
Me: Then they will take my blood pressure and start to ask a million questions about my medical stuff. "Oh brother."


Finally I asked her, "WHY do you keep saying that?"


Sophie replied, "Becausssse Mommy, I want a our little baby girl to turn into a baby brother."


"Oh. Really? Well, we will find out next week, so keep saying that, maybe it will work!"


Well, she only had to wait about another hour. I had a completely unexpected ultrasound yesterday in which Sophie found out if she was a big sister to a baby sister or baby brother.

She is THRILLED!!!!!!
Can anyone guess? I circled the key parts so you can all see. Now, this is a blog about Sophie, so if you want to really get an answer--hop on over to my other blog , It's All About the Baby, to get a play-by-play account of yesterday's appointment and confirm if Sophie will have a baby brother or sister.





However, the doctor did say she's never been this sure of any baby in her life--even though she couldn't guarantee it! She giggled at how proud this baby was to show him or herself off! Life is good!!!!!!

For more WordFUL Wednesdays, hop on over to Angie's place at Seven Clown Circus.


6 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Congratulations on a boy. What exciting and wonderful news! :)

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, congrats!!!

Susan Holt Simpson said...

Too cute - I recognize that boy gear without even looking at the other blog! Congratulations to Sophie on her new baby brother,

s

Unknown said...

It must be a boy thing, because my little guy did the same thing during his ultrasound - proudly showing off those boy parts. He still likes his boy parts. :)

Corey~living and loving said...

HOw exciting. :) woo hoo for the blue team. :)

Emily said...

Totally a boy...I know you're thinking I cheated since I read the other posts first, but after two boys I can definitely spot one a mile away! Just a warning...he'll be that excited to show off his boy parts in real life too! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!