Friday, December 5

PSF and the 4th and 5th Days of Christmas.

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek





The popcorn was perfectly buttered. The pretzel was hot and the cheese very scrumptiously cheesy. The freezee was blue raspberry. The twizzlers absolutely made our mouths happy! Sophie's outfit was a fantastic combo of Christmas ruby red slippers with her red and white striped outfit to match.

She was the perfect HSM mascot.

AND, the theater was empty. Blissfully, quietly, and comfortably empty so that my little cheerleader in training could totally enjoy our first official movie together. (We tried once about a year ago with her daddy and she only lasted until the animated portion of Enchanted lasted.)

EVERYTHING was awesome. We ate our treats. We sang the songs. We danced in the aisle! Literally -- because no one else was there! We ran up and down the steps and sat way at the top.
We snuggled and relaxed while we happily enjoyed the final farewell to our fave group of teenagers.

The movie itself? Good old Disney with it's own brand of delightful cheese--that we happen to love. But the MUSIC! It was amazing. And there was tons of it--almost a sort of rock-opera; they literally sang out their HUGE teenage problems. It was soooo cool.

We love all things HSM. And the elves today decided to leave Soph something that says


'We understand how much you love this stuff.'






This is what belief in Santa really looks like!

15 comments:

Kelly said...

How awesome for you two to get to go and enjoy a movie together and to have the theater all to yourselves. FUN!
I am finding more and more little girls that like this movie.
The look on Sophie's face is priceless.
Have a great weekend!

Robyn said...

The smile says it all.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Awesome! Sounds like so much fun! The look on her face is priceless and full of pure joy!

Cecily R said...

Now that is true joy captured. I LOVE it!! Sounds like the best way to enjoy your that adorable girl of yours too!!!

Hey, thanks for not giving up on me over the last few weeks. It's really meant a lot to me.

XO

CC said...

I love the descriptions, but I can't see any pictures on this post??!!! I can see your other pictures though. I'm wondering if it is my computer :(

Anonymous said...

Awesome Momma/Daughter moment. And that expression is just too cute. Pure innocent excitement!

And I just got K-Girl those same jammies. Too cute!

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Now that is one precious moment. I adore all the shots, they just beam with happiness!!

Corey~living and loving said...

We have an advent as well, and it really is so fun. :) I love that you have bonded so much over HSM!

tara @ kidz said...

Stopping by through momblogs and I'm glad I did. Oh my goodness your blog and your family are so cute! And I loved this post!!! I'll be back to visit. =)

Chris said...

That face is priceless! We have a few HSM fans in this household too. It was filmed in Utah -- so my kids think that makes them special.

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

i got here thru themomblogs forum and I want to say how i admire your blog layout,it's very pretty.

tiarastantrums said...

awesome! We have those jammies!

Mamarazzi said...

we've seen it 3 times now...once in an almost empty theater.

way fun!

Danielle said...

Having a daughter is such a blessing, I know, I love spending time with my Bailee Grace, and as your little girl gets older, there will be so much to look forward too, I love the little nighty talks I have with my Bailee, The bond is everlasting and we only continue to get stonger!!! Cherish every moment girl, cherish it!

AutoSysGene said...

Look at that face!! I make that same face when Joe gives me diamonds! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!