Wednesday, June 17

WordFUL Wednesday:: Food Network Challenge

Dessert for the gestationally diabetic

Last night after complaining to Sophie about my sugar-free jello dessert instead of the big giant bucket of sherbet I wanted.......

Sophie: Here's dessert Mommy --tadpole tails, snake, frogs, and shrimp. Taste the shrimp Mommy, it has blueberries in it.

I like blueberries.

Sophie: Oh, and here Mommy, have some Mickey Mouse Milk with cinnamon.

Mouse milk? Now that's just plain weird!



Personally I think she was just being nice so she could take over the laptop--she'd been trying all night and is digging the webcam!

Click below for more WordFUL Wednesdays brought to you by Angie!

7 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh no. You have gestational diabetes? No fun. Original menu options there! :)

Kelly said...

Remind me not to eat from her restaurant. he he
SO nice of her though. :)
Love the picture. I see u off to the side there...hiding!!!

Rachel said...

With an adorable smile like that, I understand why!

tiarastantrums said...

funny little girl

Brenda said...

That is one very cute smile!

Corey~living and loving said...

She is such a sweet one. :)

kayerj said...

fun post
I am diabetically challenged as well. Someday's I think I'd give a kidney for a triple chunk chocolate chip cookie loaded with big hunks of walnuts

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!