Friday, June 12

PSF: Happiness is......

PhotoStory Friday
Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


Happiness is .....
Red-Eyed Tree Frogs! Especially when you can eat them and they have names like Cha-Cha!




We had taken Sophie to the Rainforest Cafe down in the big city (Chicago) a few weeks ago, and she was so excited to see the real-life version of these frogs wandering the restaurant while we lunched. His name is Cha-Cha and Sophie talked about him for days! THEN we saw this yummy Jello-O creation in the June issue of Your Big Backyard so of course she wouldn't stop bugging me until we made them.

**AHHHHH** So this is what normal feels like--it's been so long for me, I was starting to forget!

Sophie enjoyed it too! It was one happy day.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

what a cute idea and healthy too. I love it. And since I am a huge frog lover, I may just have to try this out with Collin.

I have missed you and glad to see you are back. I am falling behind too. :(

Sophie looks so grown up in the picture.
javascript:void(0)
Publish Your Comment
HUGS

Emily said...

That does look like it would make for a happy day!!! Bonus that it's healthy!

Robyn said...

Those look pretty good.
How are you doing?

Cecily R said...

Looks like the best kind of normal day....sorry you haven't had many of those lately. How are you feeling?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Blog Bling

Songs we know by heart!